Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Pampered Chef night

I'm off to Kalyna's for a Pampered Chef party tonight. I'm still not sure how come I've never been to one before, I've been to probably about 12 Partylites, 1 Stampin Up, 2 Norwexes and I think that's about it...I'm never done the Tupperware or s e x party before.
I've bought a few PC items already which I've already come to love, the rice cooker which is great once you get the right recipe and the large micro-cooker, no spills and so easy to clean up.
What's your favourite Pampered Chef item?

***********************************************************************************
Apparently blogger was having issues and I couldn't post this before the party but it saved it so I'll just add on to it.
***********************************************************************************
The party was a success, it's nice for the dayhome mom's to get to know each other and make new friends. I've made one new friend, Jamie, whom I'll be adding to the cookie exchange list. I haven't figured out if that means that we need to make 13 dozen or not?! I'll figure it out, don't you guys worry about a thing. LOL! Although it was totally weird tonight walking over to Kalyna's and listening to Jenn and Christina gab about PC stuff, for once in my life I couldn't really add my two cents in. I knew nothing about this "seasoning" they kept talking about - I thought it was similar to Emeril's "essence" , but it turns out they meant more like seasoning a wok or cast iron pan. Duh, what was I thinking?

1 comment:

New MrsIngram said...

Ok my favourite Pampered Chef item is of course the stoneware. Ask mom I burn Pillsbury cookies for crying out loud, but on the stoneware you can put them in the oven for days and they won't burn .. mind you at that point they're not really edible either but atleast you don't have that burnt smell running through the house!