Monday, November 20, 2006

Lovin' the online Christmas shopping!

I've never tried the Toys R Us online catalogue before but it totally rocked! Aaron and I ordered everything last Wednesday night and it all arrived this morning to my doorstep, actually the hottie delivery guy even brought it into the hallway for me (too bad for him one of the kidlets just had a dirty bum changed)
So, I think we've got almost all of the big stuff done and just need to buy stocking stuffers for everyone. What's that I hear in the back of my head?!? HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH! I can avoid most of the big crowds once again!
There must be some country wide cold going around because I seem to read about sick kids everywhere. Tonight Alex and I had the pleasure of visiting the Urgent Care in Okotoks which was about a 90 minute adventure compared to the super huge wait at any city clinic. I was concerned about some redness in his eyes which is apparently a virus which he now has drops for (wish me luck with that), and some chest congestion, although he sounded clear. His coughing fits are so bad that he can't breathe and his lips turn blue. It hasn't happened since he was a baby and if he was in pain he would just hold his breath until he has blue in the face and then he'd start wailing. That was super scary too...I swear, kids need to come with a manual somedays!
I should finish this post up quickly before it misses the Monday mark, haha!

3 comments:

Alli said...

Zach, Nathan & Phoenix have had that cold for 2.5 weeks now, but yeah on the Christmas shopping done.

Jenn said...

Lesley,

Add me to the list. Lucas woke up in the middle of the night with a croupy cough!

Jenn

Blog said...

I'm sick, too...And, the monkey.... :( Suckage....