Monday, November 27, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSEPH!

We're all celebrated out, we've had 3 seperate birthday celebrations and tonight before bed, Joseph said 'no birthday tomorrow?' I think he was kind of scared to ask - he loves the attention and excitement but finds it very overwhelming as well.


It's picture day tomorrow. Why is it so hard to pick out clothes to wear for the family picture? Should we wear matching outfits or just coordinating outfits or maybe just whatever looks good on each of us? Decisions, decisions...
Aaron is currently rebelling and planning on wearing his faded and torn but trendy jeans.
I guess it'll be a big surprise for everyone (me included unfortunately).
Once we get the pics back I'll be able to send out the holiday cards, we usually don't wait so long but Alex was recouping from a huge scrape on his nose from Halloween night. Gotta look hot for the pictures, LOL!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday Joesph!

Jenn and Lucas

Alberta said...

Scrape, no scrape, its still Alex. I guess we'll be doing more photos also once we have another grandchild to steal the lime light!
Jeans & t shirts or shirt & tie, you always look good!

Blog said...

We wore white shirts and blue jeans for our family shots. I thought that was the geekiest thing ever and was soooo mad about it. But, it looked great in the photos....And, I didn't have to really think about what to wear.... I did have to buy a white shirt, though -- I don't usually wear white.... Have fun tomorrow! :)