Friday, November 03, 2006

Do you like it dirty?!?

Well, Kathryn and I do and hopefully if Aaron can swing it we'll be going to see Christina Aguilera in concert this March. Yeah for "Dirty" the song (not the dirty girl image). It's not a for sure thing but Aaron heard on the radio that she was coming so he put his name on the list at work for the concert tickets, center line, row 13, you can't beat it! Apparently they don't think there'll be a huge demand for the tickets amongst the funeral directors so we think it's a go. Yeah! I heard her concerts are amazing, right up there with Cher and Madonna.

Last night was my first official maid of honour doing her duties night and what did I do?...I spilled my wine all over the fancy wedding invite paper. I could have died from embarrassment, good thing it was only Kathryn (btb) and her mom Liz. Thankfully we only lost about 4 pieces of paper, but still, it was not how I wanted the evening to start out! We got all of the RSVP, maps, dance invites, invitations, and hotel cards all cut so now we just need the envelopements cut out - they're like a huge envelope thingy that holds all the vitals in one nice neat package. Very elegant just a bit time consuming but it's just another reason to see the girls more often...without the kids...

No comments: