Saturday, November 11, 2006

I finally got started on my Christmas shopping!

My neighbour works at Gymboree and passed along some 30% off coupons for this weekend...they sure didn't go to waste!
My bill was a couple hundred dollars but at least it made a small dent in my shopping list. I think Aaron and I have decided to do most of our toy buying online through Toys R Us - great idea Nat - and then that just leaves our parents/siblings/friends. Although we already know what we're buying our friends and Jason so it's really just our parents, Heather and Jeff...hmmm...burping pads in a variety of shapes and sizes...just kidding...
Aaron's on his way back from hunting today, they got their moose on the first day and that's all they were really after so it's off to be processed and Aaron's done for another year. I think because they're not sausage making it's a much much shorter process than other years - in any case the boys and I will be happy to have Daddy home again. It was a novel thing to have the whole bed to myself and to be able to just have cereal for supper if we wanted but when the boys are missing Daddy, the novelty wears off reallllly fast!

1 comment:

Alberta said...

Aaron, I feel your pain! Sorry to hear how the moose went down. Oh well...next year you can write some new rules and maybe go on a day hunt nearby and Les & the boys can come up and hang with me!