Thursday, November 23, 2006

I haven't figured out how to link other TT's yet but here's mine


Thirteen Past Times From My Childhood



1 Jem and the Hologram dolls
2 Cabbage Patch Kids – I still have Abrona Melissa (who names these poor dolls?)
3 Popples
4 Operation
5War (the card game)
6 Indian Leg Wrestling (is that not politically correct anymore?)
7 Barbies, Barbies and more Barbies, I had an inflatable Barbie Bed with an electronic keyboard and the official Barbie carrying case (Mom still has these too)
8 Perfection
9 Skateboarding
10 Brownies/Girl Guides
11 Lessons – swimming, skating, and there was even a few jazzercise classes too
12 Lip-syncing at Mrs. Healey’s house
13 Talking on the phone…a lot!


4 comments:

Alberta said...

Well Lesley, you inspired me to give this a whirl! I'm not sure if I did the link thing right...it's that long list in the sidebar, isn't it?

Also, how dumb am I? I thought they gave you a weekly topic! DUH! My first whack at it and I blew it...couldn't even do the 13 right! Oh well...let's put that down to Alpiner's Disease!

Love ya!

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

I thought that the bed with the keyboard was for Jem dolls...I could be wrong...it has been a while since I played with them...

H

ps...Jonathan has a very full dresser and the bottom of the change table is full of sleepers and diaper shirts...crazy...

Alberta said...

What about CLUE, Monopoly, Crazy 8's,and UNO? Joseph is now playing UNO, his version anyways...and he's teaching Alex to play also. Gotta love stuff that isn't 'some assembly required' or batteries not included! Especially on Christmas morning!

Nat said...

I had a guy buy all of my Jem dolls and the car, studio, speaker, I had it all.......at a yard sale i had years ago......now I know I should have kept them all because I'm sure they've got some sort of Value.