Thursday, October 26, 2006


Thirteen Concerts I've Been To


1 Stompin’ Tom Connors- it’s sad but I can still probably sing Bud the Spud by memory

2 Glass Tiger – in PEI they were unheard of and the band were actually selling their own t-shirts and none of the ‘fans’ knew it

3 Tom Cochrane – in the pouring rain, but worth it

4 Barenaked Ladies – although I was front room center I ended up being body surfed to the medic…it was just way too crowded and hot

5 Meatloaf – loved it, loved it, loved it

6 Nickelback – was with Aaron and Kathryn in the nosebleeds

7 Live – one of my all time favourite bands

8 Aerosmith – it was okay but I’d probably sit in the cheap seats next time

9 Metallica – was amazing and my ears were ringing for days to come

10 Nickelback – in row 13 and much more enjoyable closer to the front

11 Fleetwood Mac – Aaron won’t admit it but I think he knew more songs than he let on! A dream come true for Mom and Dad!

12 Godsmack – they were an opener for Metallica and I really enjoyed them, much to my chagrin!

13 Joseph’s Superhero Concert – is my all time favourite!


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



2 comments:

Alberta said...

Yes the Superhero concert was a hit! Even on the video. That makes Fleetwood Mac #2 for me.

Alberta said...

I just realized that I've seen in person 3 WITH you! We all went along with Nannie & Papa to Stompin' Tom, we went as a family to Glass Tiger and Dad was your chaperone when you, Heather and the rest of your wet friends went to Tom Cochrane at Fort Henry. That was the time my frig got emptied and every towel, wet! I must admit I had almost given up hope to see Mick Fleetwood and those crazy eyes!