Monday, October 23, 2006

It's A Small World After All...

Tonight I went to my girlfriend (Who is also a former dayhome parent) Michelle's house for an Usborne book home party and spent more than I should have but most people know I have a thing about books, kids books, non fiction books, mysteries...anything!
Anyways, the demonstrator/consultant, Kim, is neighbours with Jenn (another dayhome parent) whom I went to dinner with her and her girlfriends to celebrate her birthday and .... you got it... Kim was there too.
That was totally not an interesting story but my dayhome circles seem to be widening and overlapping more and more.

I went with Kalyna to the party and she pointed out that the only home party she hasn't attended is a s e x t o y party. I'm hoping by putting extra spaces I won't attract any pervs. As much fun as I am, and as much as I like to party I just don't think I could host a party like that. I'd be laughing my ass off too much, or on the opposite spectrum there would be too many awkward silences...

A MacAulay not talking...hard to imagine I know...

And on a last note, my cousin Alli has joined the blogging world, yippee! I'm sure Mom has already figured it out though...Big Brother is watching you...LOL!

1 comment:

Alberta said...

No I didn't know about Alli, but i do NOW!

Thanks!