Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Oh how I've missed those rosy cheeks!



My kids love the outdoors, whether it's plus 25 or minus 5 ! Yesterday, the boys couldn't wait to get out there and make some snow angels and build a snowman that refuses to stick together.

Last night I had a pleasant surprise when I went out. About once a week I go out for the shopping after the kids are in bed and usually stop at Tim Horton's for a hot drink on the way home, and then I ditch most of my change while waiting in line. So, at the last minute I decided to treat myself to Starbucks and before I had a chance to dig out my pennies my coffee was ready! So, instead of sticking the small silver change back in the ashtray for the next time I threw them in the tip cup. If they're that fast and efficient than I think they deserve it.

3 comments:

Alberta said...

Oooooh Alex! Did you have fun outside? How's the swing park now that there's snow? Be careful on the slide!

Love Nannie

Anonymous said...

What did you treat yourself to at Starbucks?

Jenn

Lesley said...

Grande Caramel Macchiato... mmmm ...not sure if I spelled it right but it's oh so good!