Wednesday, October 04, 2006

All I Want For Christmas is My Two Front Teeth!



(Ignore the chocolate milk all over Joe's face please, his mouth was still frozen and he was quite messy, although I also could have just washed him up a bit before the picture)

My monkey on the monkey bars.

Both my monkeys on the teeter totter.



Well it's a quiet dayhome afternoon, we spent the morning at the park and wore everyone out! The little napper is napping in Alex's room and the big boys are playing in Joseph's room which doesn't happen very often so they're pretty well behaved and gentle with his toys.  That leaves me a chance to clean out the window seat cubby and still keep an eye on them.  I think it's a win-win day for the dayhome!

1 comment:

Alberta said...

I guess the Tooth Fairy will be visiting Blue Eyes tonight!