Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Another successful dayhome meeting

A lot of new faces tonight, I actually had to consult my notes a few times to jog my memory of whom I was speaking to, I think it was just Traci and Tanya that I was getting mixed up in my head. I've got a little bit of homework to do for next month's meeting, one of the ladies asked about taking workshops/seminars and that really got me excited! Imagine that, another established dayhome provider with the same idea of how this should work!
I've got tons of stuff to do to prep for my Bunco party Friday night...Aaron suggested I try and make the cat litter cake which I am seriously thinking about. If you've never seen it before I'll post a picture of it, totally disgusting but edible! Although maybe it would gross them out too much...just more chocolate for me! And I'm working on CD #2 of the One Hit Wonders for a Name That Tune for jello shooters warm up, after all , the ladies usually arrive a half hour before game time to get the extra bunco point! It'll be game on for the two metalheads Jacquie and Andrea...can't wait!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kitty Litter Cake does sound disgusting!

MelComeau said...

haha, I want to make the kitty litter cake but it just looks so real, I don't think anyone but me would eat it...And a whole cake is the last thing I need...I like the little tootsie rolls as the extra touch! lol

Lucie & Co. said...

...and here I was wondering what to get the cats for Christmas this year.