Sunday, October 01, 2006

Hmmmm....How did I spend my weekend?...Well...

It all started Friday night over at Christina's house for Bunco. Woo-hoo! We all had a great time and met some newbies. I won the hostess rights of the next party which will also be a dress up party. Woo-hoo again! That means I can wear my new wedding dress 3 times this month (once for Ladies Night, once for Trick or Treating, once for Bunco night). Saturday morning came waaaaaaaaaaay too early for this girl but I headed on over to Kathryn and Jeff's house to help with the painting before the furniture would be moved in. I actually didn't paint a single thing! I steam cleaned/stain removed the carpets, did lots of taping and then stripped wall paper borders instead. After a day of work I picked up some subs for a quick and easy dinner. Or so I thought. About 2 hours after Aaron indulged in a few bites of his toasted tuna he was praying to the porcelain king. My poor husband got food poisoning. We got to the emergency at 12:30 at night and Aaron was given some toridol for the pain, gravol for the nausea and a couple of litres of saline for the dehydration. We finally got home at 4:30 this morning just in time for Joseph to wake up to start his day at 6:30...sheesh...give Mommy a break! I pulled an almost all-nighter yet managed to entertain my boys today, do recycling, do some laundry, and just as I head out to take the boys to Courtney's birthday...yep...the dryer quit. So, after the party I get the boys all settled in and ready for bed and then head to the laundromat to finish drying our laundry. Clean sheet night just isn't that great if they're cold and wet sheets! So, we're off to buy a dryer tomorrow night. So much for having a practise skate before we take the boys to lessons on Tuesday night!

2 comments:

Alberta said...

Poor Aaron...I hope he's feeling better today. Good luck replacing the dryer...you must have gotten than one from some shady folks! Sorry! It should have lasted longer...but then you do DO a lot of laundry!

Anonymous said...

You are amazing, my goodness you must be exhausted

Jenn