Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Here's a post compliments of Auntie Arlene. Enjoy!


Thirteen Things PMS Stands For


1 Pass My Shotgun

2 Psychotic Mood Shift

3 Perpetual Munching Spree

4 Puffy Mid-Section

5 People Make me Sick

6 Provide Me with Sweets

7 Pardon My Sobbing

8 Pimples May Surface

9 Pass My Sweat pants

10. Pissy Mood Syndrome

11. Plainly; Men Suck

12. Pack My Stuff

and my favorite one.

13. Potential Murder Suspect



Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



3 comments:

Alberta said...

#2 & #3 describe me to a T! Now that's sad, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Hilarous Post!

Have you ever played Aboslute Balderdash? You would be great at it.

Jenn

Alberta said...

That is Joe's favorite game. Too bad he's so good at it! I give the lamest definitions! Not a good liar so no poker for me.