Sunday, October 22, 2006

It's Mission Impossible at the Beck Household

****Imagine theme music now****

Today's mission for the boys and myself is too sneakily photograph THE UGLIEST HALLOWEEN DECORATED HOUSE IN THE WORLD! You have no idea just how butt-ugly this house is! We're talking streamers, loud Halloween patterned homemade chair cushions and so so so much more. This household almost takes the fun out of decorating for holidays. For Valentines Day they had about a bizillion inflatable hearts and banners everywhere, it almost hurts to look at it.

So, if the boys and I are successful, we'll be back to post it for your viewing displeasure.





Okay, we're back with the photo...I had a hard time actually getting the nerve to take the picture, after all it was broad daylight. But here it is anyways, maybe another day I'll get a shot looking straight on...


7 comments:

Alberta said...

Oh my, I think I know which house you are referring to! It's the one with ALL the stuff ALL the time, right?! Game on!

Anonymous said...

Don't you think the Christmas lights add a nice touch. Ha Ha! Is this house by the butterfly park.

Jenn

Lesley said...

I'm not sure of the street name but if you're driving home from 130th Avenue it's the 2nd right into Prestwick so it comes up to the water fountain.

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

i think someone in the neighbourhood should put the griswolds christmas in their mailbox or on their front steps as a gift...

H

Alli said...

Wow that is a pretty ugly house. LOL. Can the neighboughood sing a petition to stop them because that is just wrong.

Lesley said...

Apparently there are worse ones in the neighbourhood, ewwww!
Welcome to my blog cuz!

Brenda said...

Hey: I love tacky decorations, Holloween, Christams and all the others, only problem, Garry doesnt and holds me back, otherwise, that could be my house