Thursday, August 31, 2006

Here's some Opera House pics!



Aaron took this one, I think it's a Harley though...that would only make sense?!

The "Heart of the Ocean" Titanic jewel and nudie pic of Rose

An Alien from the Alien movie

Mitch in the cage

Les and her Grog



So, I was perusing my friend Nat's blogs and seen she had some new links so I was checking them out and came across Julie's blog which was entitled something about 3 more days in Chatham or something like that - so I was totally excited about coming across someone from the Miramichi and commented about our holiday and how cool the Opera House. A hidden gem in the Miramichi. Well, the joke was actually on me and Julie was moving from Chatham, Ontario....haha...so I had to post a couple pics from the Opera House to show what the heck I was babbling about.



Enjoy Julie!

2 comments:

New MrsIngram said...

Can you believe I've never seen that Titanic thing .. and how many times have I been there. Clearly I should try going sober some time and check the place out!

Lucie & Co. said...

I had no idea the old Opera House was still being used, let alone something unique like this. I'll have to ckeck it out when I go there for Christmas.