Saturday, August 26, 2006

Bunco Bunco Bunco...

Can you guess what I did last night? Yep! It was Bunco night at Christina's. We ended up being 1 person short so we had to play with a ghost player. It was pretty weird, and I kept referring to the ghost as a "he" and everyone else called it a "she". I suppose the ghost should have been a girl if they were in our group...anyways it was another fun night. I didn't win any prizes but had a good time anyhow. I brought Andrea with us to sub and she had a great time and is going to sub for Shannon for September's game.For those who haven't tried it yet, Bunco is addicting!

Mom and Dad stopped by this morning to drop off Alex's birthday gift. Once again I think they got the coolest present...well the wet suits were pretty cool too and so were the Cars cars and the fire engine scooter...okay Nannie and Papa picked the coolest bedroom accessories! They bought Alex 4 framed pictures for his bedroom wall, Toy Story, A Bug's Life (with a rhino beetle just like Papa's tattoo), Monsters Inc and Shrek 2. Alex was totally excited about them so I'm sure Aaron will be putting them up before Ultimate Fighting tonight.

2 comments:

MelComeau said...

haha, watching the UFC too? I;m just here between fights!! I've had more liquotr ythan I can name tonight! I love when we watch the PPVs here! I'm in charge of xdrinks! Mmmmm, always trhe way I like them!! Wow, look ath this ryping, I think I've had enough'! :D

Lesley said...

Aaron's really into the fights and now the boys are too...no wonder they playfight so much!