Monday, August 21, 2006

Another set of pics!



Melanie and Jimmy -which appears to be missing the bottom bit, sorry guys I'll do a do-over later...

Me after drinking the grog and Auntie Jen looking like "what the heck was I thinking?" was going through her head

Heather, Papa and Alex by the Alexander Keith brewery

Aaron and Dad at Peggy's Cove

Auntie Anne and the Beck clan

The boys at the Ripley's exhibit for World's Tallest Man

The boys touching a piece of the Berlin Wall (and Alex running away while I was taking the pictures)

Mommy and the boys at Woodleigh Replicas in PEI

KC. & JoJo (get it?!?) and Les and Alex watching the buskers at the harbour

Me and my boys in front of the Titanic Exhibit at the Naval Museum

1 comment:

Lucie & Co. said...

Oooooh, I want to go back for a visit. All those pictures are making me homesick for the Maritimes. Keep the pictures coming.