Tuesday, August 22, 2006



Gotcha Auntie Arlene!

Troy and Uncle Fidele par-taking in the time old Beck tradition of drinking...I'm really not sure what it is that they drink...scotch? Auntie Arlene will know!

Troy and Nicki cutting the cake

Cindy and Dan

Aaron and I -I think I have one self portrait from every outing -is that weird?



Here are a few pictures from the latest Beck wedding, Troy and Nicki got married in St. Thomas a couple months ago and had a celebration here on Saturday.  We got to watch their wedding video and it was beautiful, there was no wind so you could hear them really good and the waves in  the background...sigh...for one of our anniversaries we have to go somewhere tropical!



Plans for the next Beck reunion are now underway.  Uncle Dennis and Auntie Debbie are hosting a camping holiday reunion on the August long weekend of 2007.  Now that the boys are experienced travellers with flying we'll now put them to the test of the long haul drive to Manitoba! Good luck boys, just be thankful that you can watch movies, Heather and I were never so lucky!

1 comment:

New MrsIngram said...

Another wedding .. is it me or have you guys had a jam-packed summer?