Thursday, August 24, 2006

I almost missed Stampin' Night!




That's never happened before but I'd completely forgotten about stamping class until about an hour before it was time to go. Usually I've gone through the catalogue a few times and got my order together and planned an easy dinner/cleanup. No such luck last night so everything was a bit of a rush but I made it.
It actually turned out to be 3 really time consuming techinques so it was a later night than usual. I came home to discover the boys went to bed 5 minutes after I left so Aaron had a quiet night to himself.

Tonight we took the boys to the Leisure Center for some wave pool/waterslide time and had a lot of fun. Joseph has quite a few sets of goggles/face masks and is totally interested in swimming under water. I'm not as comfortable with it as he is because sometimes he seems to have been under forever! He also tried out his new wetsuit from his cool cousin Lucie! He loved it! Lucie always picks out the best stuff for my boys!

I've got our bedroom just about decorated how I like it, I think we'll have to get shorter curtains and replace our wedding picture frame with something a bit more rich toned, it's currently silver. I'll get the candle holder soon too. Aaron laughed at Dad's girlie jewellry box but won't he be surprised when he finds one on his dresser this weekend. Haha! I've also got some family history stuff to copy for Mom and send a big thank you card to my Auntie Bebe for sending some pictures to me via Mom. There's an awesome wedding picture from my Nannie and Papa's wedding! Can't wait to show everyone!

Thank goodness it's almost the weekend and it's almost time for school to start! Joseph's just about counting the down the days, as am I! We've also got the boys signed up for skating lessons this fall. And are thinking about the next swimming classes for Joseph and starting Alex on swimming. Why not jump in with both feet?!?

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Aaron thought it was girlie when I suggested that he get one. Too much like a jewellry box I think. I'm sure once he's got it he'll enjoy it more than all of the little dishes and boxes he's currently using!