Tuesday, August 01, 2006

They're almost there!

I've talked to Mom and Dad everyday they've been gone, left at 4 AM Friday and they'll be at Uncle Paul's this afternoon. Dad brought his laptop but has been unavailable to blog. I'm sure they're both disappointed, they totally planned on blogging their way East. I can't wait to hear all the stories of their journey, Mom already told me about Hop Along Dad "running" across the divided highway to get a pic of the truck/trailer in front of a Saskatchewan grain elevator...silly Daddy, Trix are for kids!

5 comments:

New MrsIngram said...

Running in the highway for a picture .. yup definite MacAulay.

So are they there yet?

I am so excited to get things going ....

Don't forget your thong!!

Lesley said...

Forget my thong? Are you kidding? I bought 3 new ones just for the special occasion!

Lesley said...

Hey Aaron wants to know if he can wear a man thong too? He may have to borrow Dad's though,ewwwww! My husband is turning into a metrosexual one day at a time.

Blog U Say!!! said...

Hey I can get him a silky tiger striped one to match mine. :~)
If he likes.

Lesley said...

You know he'd probably model it for you too!