Thursday, August 03, 2006

And what was I thinking?

For some crazy reason I just realized the other day that today is Alex's dayhome birthday party so I invited the Busy Bee Alumni to come as well...aaaaaaaaagh! That equals 8 little wee ones )2 to 4 years old) running around on a sugar high and 1 Lesley. What the heck was I thinking? Auntie Kathryn has graciously volunteered to come over this morning to help with lunch/cake and 'animal control'. That's got to be what being a best friend is all about!
I'm sure we'll have some interesting pictures to post later today, i.e. cake frosting on the ceiling, a toy filled toilet or just the classic Alex covered in vaseline?!? What does my day have in store for me? Other than Bacardi Breezers chillin in the fridge for after home time!

No comments: