Friday, March 03, 2006

Yeah it's Friday!


Image hosting by Photobucket
Alex is finally getting the hang of not peeing enroute to the toilet!
Image hosting by Photobucket
Here's Canada's Next Top Model....Joseph!
Image hosting by Photobucket
Guess what Nannie? The bouncer fits in the playroom!
Image hosting by Photobucket
Alex is giving a high five although it looks like he was about to hit Danny...



 



We've gone full-tilt today!  We started off with the ball pit this morning then worked our way through tents and tunnels and finally just brought out the big inflatable bouncer!  It barely fits in the playroom, I actually had to take out the couch, chairs and diaper genie to make room but the kids gave it their all for a good 90 minutes at the end of the day.  I'm sure the parents will be thanking me for the early bedtime/sleep in tomorrow morning!



Aaron's working Saturday but we're planning on doing something with Heather on Sunday, originally it was swimming but Aaron's leaning towards Banff instead, we'll pick up the kids some snowshoes head to the Lower Bankhead Trail and let them have at it.  There's an old coal train there that they can check out too.  My kids are happy to do anything outdoors! They're predicting zero/plus one so the weather'll be alright.  I'm not sure why we're getting so many snow storms lately?  Mom actually heard that our spring may be delayed up to 3 months....that's not acceptable!  I'm working on my 'Happy Spring' cards to send out with my boys pictures, I can't wait that long to send them, I was aiming for late March...maybe I should make more wintery cards instead. 



I'll be picking up the boys pictures tomorrow so I'm sure everyone will see the preview soon. 



So, should we give Henry a break and just do gift certificates to Home Depot like Auntie Brenda suggested?  It's a good idea so then they could do the patio stuff like Jen had mentioned or some gardening or maybe start out the swimming pool fund...although I think I'll still have to get them a toaster too!

1 comment:

Lucie & Co. said...

Those boys are adorable, but you already know that. the Maritimers are going to fall in love with them. You and Aaron are fastastic parents. Now about that little girl we've been waiting for...