Saturday, March 04, 2006

The Beck Boys, Harley style


Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket
It's pretty obvious that Joseph really enjoys having his picture taken, he'll keep posing for you and usually needs to be bribed to leave, Alex on the other hand needs a little prompting. I managed to get most of my Happy Spring cards put together today so now we'll just be waiting on Spring to come along and then I'll send them out with the boys pictures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my!! What awsome pics! They are going to be heart breakers when they grow up. You guys are in for trouble....ha ha.

Anonymous said...

Hey Les, Nice pictures of the boys. Thanks for sending me those pictures of David. I have to admit that I would not have guessed that the younger picture was him. I've never seen it before. Looks can change so much over the years. Do the boys get bikes to match the jackets? Just kidding! Auntie Paula

Lucie & Co. said...

Love the spiked hair, Joey. And, of course, Alex's wiked grin.
So, are you going to save the Harley gear when they outgrow everything? The pictures in Banff remind me that I haven't been there for ages, time for another day trip!