Friday, March 10, 2006


Image hosting by Photobucket
A preview of everyone's Happy Spring card
Image hosting by Photobucket
Mackenzie's baptism card, I realize now that the verse is crooked, good thing Mackenzie is only 11 months and won't notice, LOL!
Image hosting by Photobucket
Danny's new baby brother card...only 9 more days to wait...
Image hosting by Photobucket
Aaron's birthday card



I've got  a huge list of cards to make and got a few done last night. If the boys cooperate tomorrow I'm sure I'll be doing more of them and starting on the Easter dayhome projects...chore charts, ID kits (I'm sure I'll have stories to tell about the whole fingerprinting process!), and fridge magnets of the letters of their names. Where do I begin?

3 comments:

Brenda said...

you really seem to enjoy your hobby. We recently got kits to make your own cards at wal-mart. Are there only certain kinds of equpiment you use or can any kind work. If we get a good sale on I can always glab some and send them along.

Lesley said...

I'm in a 'stampin up' club where I buy $22.50 in supplies each month and learn three techniques, there's 10 of us in the club so once in the 10 month period I get the hostess benefits and freebies. I've bought some of my supplies at Michael's when they have their 40% off coupon and some stamps/embossing stuff at Wal-Mart, you really can't beat their prices on anything! I always like a good bargain! If you go to splitcoaststampers.com and click on gallery at the very top, there are a ton of different cards made with different Stampin Up sets and it always gives me some inspiration/ideas or I learn new techniques. I tried scrapbooking before card-making and had a hard time cutting up my pictures, so instead I have 10 photo albums bulging with pictures.

Anonymous said...

I am with you Les, on the cutting up the picture thing. I love the idea of scrapbooking and have done small ones, but I don't want to cut up all my photos. What if my grandkids want to frame a pic and it is stuck in a scrapbook? Oh, I don't know. I just imagine all these kids out there (like my grandkids) who would think what I made was tacky looking thirty years from now. I want it to be more about the photos and the people and events in the photos, than what I glue to the page.