Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Day Two was a success!



This diet is hard to stick to but so far so good.  I went for my gift massage tonight and was a bit leary but it was good.  The massage girl turned out to be one of the girls that worked at the Curves I went to so we caught up during the massage.  It was pretty relaxing I must say, I think I may do it again sometime, I think it was easier to be groped by someone that I knew rather than a stranger.



Aaron and Joey went to the Calgary Tower today to check that out and see the dinosaur display.  Tomorrow all the boys are off to the zoo to see the animals. I've planned a  playdate with Connor and Elliot so it may turn out to be a quiet day still, one of the boys was diagnosed with Fifth's disease today also known as Slapped Cheek Disease because it's typically characterized by rosy red cheeks so he's off until Monday.  Makes for a quiet work week for me!

No comments: