Sunday, March 12, 2006

Some days you just can't win!


Image hosting by Photobucket
This pretty much sums up how my weekend was!  The boys had no interest in going outside to play and proceeded to make messes wherever they went.  By the time I got the upstairs rooms straightened up Alex had shredded two rolls of toilet paper downstairs and once I had the downstairs all tidy I came upstairs to find 'the fort' which is made of all of Joseph's linens, Alex's linens, both of the boys toy boxes as well as the teddy bears from one of Joey's shelves...they were so proud of themselves that it made it hard to give them heck for the mess, but eventually it got cleaned up, thankfully before Aaron came home from work. Needless to say it was an early bedtime so Mommy could have some down time, Aaron went to the Car Show with his friend from work.  It was nice and quiet!!!

3 comments:

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

I guess we now know what the boys were up to when Auntie called them downstairs to say goodbye to Auntie and Uncle Jeff?!?!? no wonder they were all smily and giggly...

Blog U Say!!! said...

Nothing wrong with a couple of Boys building a fort. :~)

I am thinking that I may build one myself tonight. Shhhhh dont tell April, she'll get upset if she finds out. She hates cleaning up after me.

Later,

Henry

Anonymous said...

I've got 2 words for you: Oh my.

Can I put my order in now for girls? Funny, I don't remember making messes like that when I was a kid. I guess I knew if I didn't put my toys away then Mom would trow them out. Man, she was not a kidder.

Once when I was about 5, I was trying to get comfortable in a plastic blow up chair that had a bell in it and it kept rattling. Mom told me once to stop and presented me with a big pair of pointy scissors. That was enough to make me sit still!

Crazy people have a way of discipline like no one else..lol.