Friday, March 31, 2006

It's BUNCO night! Yeah!

What a long week, and today's not even over yet! Aaron had Monday to Thursday off so he could take Joey out during Spring Break on a few trips. Alex just can't keep up to big brother so he got to stay home with me and the dayhome kids and go to the park.
After much planning and postponing we've finally got our first Bunco night tonight at Christine's house. It's 12 ladies who get together, play a dice game, have a few cocktails and let loose! I'm so looking forward to it, one of the girls can't make it tonight so Heather's going to sub. for her. Should be a good night!
By now people should be getting their Happy Spring cards with the boys picture in it so I can apologize to everyone at once for the ink smearing on the back of the photo. I thought I was being smart stamping on the back instead of writing, after all it was probably close to 70 pictures I had to do, after setting them out for two days to dry I gave up. I guess I won't be trying to take a shortcut like that again!
Now that Aaron's back to work I suppose we'll get back into our routine slowly but surely. Joey starts swimming lessons on Sunday, usually he'd go with Aaron but because he's working I have the pleasure of being seen in a swim suit this weekend. Ugh! I'm not looking forward to that...the things you do for those you love!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

You know how much I love personal hygiene nights Mom!

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

and Easter is just around the corner!!! right Dad...

H