Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Alright, the blogpoll results are in!

A whopping 50% of all voters (all ten of us) opted for a Home Outfitters registry, followed by 1 vote for Sears, 1 for Candian Tire, 1 for Wal-Mart and only 1 person (was that you Uncle Henry) said No registry, let's buy them a toaster.
But Auntie Brenda had a great suggestion of buying gift cards for Home Depot so April and Henry can outfit their new backyard with all the gear they'll need...or at least put a small dent in the list...
So, there you have it folks...it's all in your hands now...I'm still going to buy them a toaster though! Although Aaron thinks we should give them some cash...but in pesos...the guy does have quite the sense of humour doesn't he?!
When do you move into your new house anyways? If you could email me your new address Uncle Henry it would be appreciated, I'll be sending out my boys Harley pics at the first official sign of Spring...

2 comments:

New MrsIngram said...

I think just for laughs I'm going to buy them a toaster too and I was thinking of cash to go with it but now I'm considering taking Aaron's idea of currency.

I think to teach them a lesson we should all buy them toasters!

Wait maybe I should sign this as anonymous!

Brenda said...

not home outfitters, HOME DEPOT<
Its a hardware store. Kinda like candian tire but with building supplies.