Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Last night's projects



The pinky card is the faux stitching with 2 different background stamps and the second card is made by stamping colored stops all over, then brayering navy over top and lifting off the top layer with a stamp dipped in bleach.

This cute card is the faux embossing using a wheel with versamark and then rollering beside it with a white ink cartridge.



Today was a busy day, we had Connor and Elliot over for a playdate today, I can't believe how much Elliot has grown!  I only had Danny for daycare today so it was a pretty casual day, Aaron and I took the boys to the zoo and have finally completed our home video for our cousins...here's a tip...take some Gravol before watching the Calgary Tower footage...not because of the heights, just the amateur photography although I have to give Aaron credit for trying after all he was with Joseph who can be pretty high maintenance!  Tonight I'm off to another dayhome operator's house to check out her stuff, she's also started up in Stampin' Up and has lots of extras that I'll be trying to deal on.  Like I really need more! I finally bought a 'wedding' stamp set last night, so we're going to marry off some more people soon so I can get my monies' worth. Heather?  Amy? 

4 comments:

Anne said...

Those cards are gorgeous. I think I am going to look into taking classes on cardmaking. Is that what it is called. And I agree about the wedding thing. We need more weddings, don't we Heather...Hint, Hint....

New MrsIngram said...

If you ask Auntie Cheryl I think her fingers may have turned blue from crossing them waiting for Amy .. ahh but in her own time. I'm sure they'll all marry off one by one in good time. JJ's still hoping Mitch is still here in July let alone looking for a wedding .. baby steps, baby steps!

Alberta said...

Awesome work! Would you consider selling them as a variety pack to friends and family? I know I would be interested. You have some many techniques and I think the more you made of any one type would make it easier. My first Christmas card took forever to figure out but by the time I got to the 25th one, I was breezing through at no time.

Brenda said...

Dont bother adding Candice to the list of Married any time soon, or ever. I'm told if I want to be a grandma, I better adopt. Maybe she'll change her mind in Japan.