Friday, October 28, 2005

The Weekend Couldn't Come Fast Enough!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

What an incredibly long week it has been! The boys were both getting over their colds and a bit needier than usual but it doesn't happen often so I can handle it. Alex finally threw his soothers in the garbage...I'm embarrassed to admit it but sometimes it just seemed easier to give in to him. The bottle is long gone though!

So, I was feeling adventurous today with my dayhome kiddies and we started on making the ultimate haunted gingerbread house...well...once I read the directions this morning (after getting them all excited) I realized that the frame has to set for a minimum of one hour. That was just about the longest hour of our lives! We finally got everything assembled except for making a jellybean pathway and putting out the green coconut astroturf. I was going to take a picture but thought I'd wait for the grande finale! Well, there was no grande finale. As I was bringing Aislynn upstairs for her afternoon nap, Alex, Zeke and Ben were taking the house off of the top counter and proceeded to put it at the little table in the kitchen and strip it down to bare gingerbread! It's funny that Joey didn't squeal on them like he usually does, but as soon as I started to come downstairs Joey started laughing his head off and pointing at the table.

You gotta love kids!

No comments: