Sunday, October 16, 2005

It's 6:30 at night and the boys are asleep...thank goodness!

What a super busy day today! Aaron had to work so the boys and I cleaned the house and went to the zoo! Alex and Joey ran around the Canadian Wilderness for about two hours and we barely made it back to the van before they passed out. I managed to get Joey to eat dinner and bathed and then he was out, hopefully for the entire night! We've got a busy week ahead, Monday is Danny's 3rd birthday and I celebrate all of the dayhome kids birthday's with a little party and cupcakes, Tuesday is my stamping class, Wednesday Aaron and I have Hitmen tickets, Thursday night I have a seminar at Joey's school about Global Development, and Sunday I'm co-hosting our neighbour's baby shower! It's going to be a long week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a busy day, and sounds like they had a lot of fun at the zoo.
Lots of fresh air and running around sure plays them out.