Thursday, October 20, 2005

Joey's sick just in time for the weekend!

Well he seemed a bit under the weather this morning but I didn't think too much of it and sent him to school anyway. Upon returning home from lunch he was obviously sick with a head cold. Unfortunately for Joey he takes after me and gets the big red puffy face and little red mustache under his nose. Poor guy! So I think Aaron and I will be taking turns on staying up with him tonight, at least tomorrow's Friday and Alex isn't showing any signs of sickness! I went to Joey's school for a seminar about global development and ways to encourage gross and fine motor skills and vocabulary building. It was a lot to take in at once and they gave us a tonne of handouts to go over! Looks like I've got some homework to do this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

to joey from uncle jeff....

sorry you are feeling bad
if you feel better
I'll be glad.

:)