Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Tonight was Mommy's night out....and I was home by 9...groan...

Well tonight was Mommy's stamping class/girls' night with plenty of gossip, child rearing updates and chocolate cake. I've been asked by many people what is stamping class so I thought I'd scan and post my projects and then everybody can satisfy their curiousity! So, I've made it through Danny's birthday party, stamping class, next is tomorrow night's hockey game. For those who don't know tomorrow night is the first time the boys will be left with a paid babysitter...eek...I'm sure it will be okay but I'm a bit nervous. Were we ever in for the shock of our life when we found out that our sitter charges $9/hour plus she doesn't drive so we have to pick her up and drop her off. Wow! It's a good thing Aaron got the company hockey tickets because it could easily have been a $100 night. I know this is dating myself but I still remember babysitting and being happy to get $3/hour. Times have sure changed! On the upside Joey will be 4 next month and this is the first time we've had to hire someone...I guess I shouldn't complain too much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WoW!! Your boy's let you go out. Hmmm, I may need to trade in a couple of girls for a boy. (Just Kidding)

I am really enjoying your BLOG and all the pictures. The boy's are very handsome young men and I can only imagine how busy your day's must be :~).

It is nice to see whats going on and Bloging is probably the easiest way to keep everyone up to date. Being a computer Geek and all you would think I would have one but it is the one think I never really got into I guess.

Take Care and I'll be watching for updates :~)

Love,

Uncle Henry