Saturday, October 29, 2005

It's Been A Rather Quiet Saturday...

We had a pretty uneventful day today, I went to the dentist for a cleaning (yippee) and the boys got to go next door to play with their friends Braden and Dawson and baby Courtney. We all went to Superstore to shop for last minute halloween things and more stuff for Joey's treats for his classmates. What a fun trip that was! Joey was well behaved and poor Alex was bored to sleep (sitting up in the cart no less).
Dad phoned last night and what a surprise he got when Joey answered the phone, actually I think Aaron and I were more surprised, it took us a minute to realize that Joey'd picked up the phone in our room. He talked about Papa a lot today and every time we went out he asked if we were going to Nannie and Papa's house.
We'll see them in a couple weeks, I haven't finalized our plans yet for Remembrance Day weekend but I know it will involve Edmonton and a special veteran we all know and love...and if I'm lucky he will have picked up a little bling-bling for me. Uncle David got Aaron and my boys matching trigold puzzle rings so I figure now it's my turn...but Mommy has expensive taste and is going for a full carat.
Well we're off to the zoo tomorrow, we do go an awful lot if that's what you're thinking. We get zoo passes every year and get our money's worth! Sometimes the boys aren't so cooperative so we're only there for a couple hours but it's usually pretty successful.

No comments: