Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Adventures in babysitting!

We survived, the boys made it and the babysitter wasn't too traumitized! Ha Ha! The game was alright, we have a lot of fun with Sheldon and Leanne wherever we are. The boys had fun with Michelle, she took them for a walk down by the water and to the park, at bedtime they put up a bit of a fight. Alex cried for a few minutes and then settled down to sleep, Joey on the other hand was in hysterics. Surprise, surprise! I thought Alex my little momma's boy would have been devastated without mommy to put him to bed but it was Joey that cried for me. Michelle phoned us so we could say goodnight to him and he went to bed about two minutes after we said goodnight. We are very pleased with our first babysitting experience. I suppose she's worth the $9/hour, actually I think we gave her $10/hour...it seemed rude to ask for change! So, we're tentatively booked for Aaron's work party and Mom & Heathers 50th &30th birthday night celebration Jan 5th. We're off to Jubilations to see Pirates of the North Saskatchewan. Should be a blast!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear it went okay last night...and that you adjusted the date for the big days for me and mom

H