Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Trying something new...

Apparently I'm feeling a bit adventurous today and decided to try something new. For those of you with kids it could have been too much YTV because as you know they have these short commercials promoting trying something new. As annoying as they are, they seem to be effective. It was my New Year's resolution to keep in touch more regularly with everyone so I'm getting a head start. Which for those of you who know I've already started Christmas shopping and have made most of my Christmas cards already this shouldn't come as a surprise. I'm way too organized or have way too much time on my hands.
I'm not too sure how often I'll be able to update this diary I guess only time will tell.

2 comments:

New MrsIngram said...

Now we will be able to see cute pics of the boys all the time .. and maybe you can help with some tips in organizing life because I am just not keeping up. Joeyes thank you cards are still sitting in a box waiting for pictures .. I swear they are coming **hangs head in shame**

Christmas cards?? What do you mean ... is Christmas coming again?

Anonymous said...

Wow a day by day journal.
"Write on." Look forward to visiting this site to catch up on the news.