Sunday, October 23, 2005

Share and share alike...unfortunately I'm referring to colds!

Well Joey has managed to share his cold with Alex, myself and Aaron. We had a jammie day yesterday and only went out long enough to pick up my van at the Ford dealership. That's a whole other subject, in the short of it all when we bought it brand new in 2003 we paid the extra $2000 to get some paint protection or rust protection stuff put on and Aaron found some rust on the driver's door so he brought the van in to confirm that yes it does have rust so now we have to book time to get it repaired and they don't want to give us a rental but I can't be without a vehicle. So now it's a big ole pissing contest! Anyways, even though I feel about as good as I look, I managed to pull off a pretty successful baby shower next door! The guests were easily impressed by the diaper clothesline and diaper cake and the food so I'm good for good deeds until November at least. Dad's supposed to be making an appearance November 11th, coincidently I already booked off that day so we could go visit for a long weekend and now our reservations at Chateau MacAulay have been cancelled...we're going somewhere though...one of my daycare kids live four houses up the street and I think they'll wonder if I booked the day off to go away but then stay at home. Thanks everyone from far and near for reading my blog and I enjoy the comments it makes it worthwhile!

No comments: