Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I don't think we won the $40 million...

I'm not sure why I'm disappointed, I mean the odds are totally against us but still...we had a fairly quiet day today, the kids and I did our daily run around the water, played like crazy, Joey had a good day at school, unfortunately I thought today was Texas donut day and I got him really excited about his biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig chocolate donut...oops...it's not until tomorrow. Sorry Joey, my bad! I still haven't heard from my fellow freecycler, did I mention that I emailed her a second time and offered her forty bucks.Yeah I know, I'm pathetic! And yes Monica, freecycling seems to happen instantaneously. When I post things to get rid of I usually get 6 replies in about two minutes...some people really need to get a life...am I one of them?!?

1 comment:

Nat said...

$40 Million? Some lucky person won $54 Million.......shot right up with all the sales.....me? I won a free Encore play....lol. I read your blog every day, I've started one, but am just learning my way around it. Take Care, and better luck on the 649 next time!