Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Check out GI Joe's bedroom - I mean JTs bedroom

The boy is really into Nerf. You may remember me blogging about this time last year that he wanted a Nerf birthday party and how he was trying to make a plan on how we could set up blinds and hiding spots. Well...it didn't really all come together like he had pictured in his head so we went to Laser Quest as a back up and he got to play with laser guns instead of Nerf guns.
So, the Nerf stuff has been living in a gigantic laundry basket on the floor of his closet for well over a year - or probably longer. Last week I got this fabulous idea that he should have a gun rack. It would give him more closet space and I could reclaim my laundry basket.







2 comments:

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

ummmm...of course he needs a gun rack!!! his papa will be so happy when he sees this posting!

is that what he wants for birthday? or christmas?

Alberta said...

Great gun rack! If this doesn't get his imagination flowing, nothing will! So he needs a camo blind...I wonder what his Papa has in his storage room?????