Monday, September 06, 2010

My HATE list

I was TOTALLY inspired by my good friend over at Dog Walking Mamma to do a Hate List.
So here goes:
  1. Know it alls.
  2. People who beat around the bush. Just say it already!!!
  3. People who feel sorry for themselves and have public pity parties. Yes your life may suck but guess what? YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN CONTROL YOUR DESTINY!
  4. Caregivers that do not take their children outside. That includes parents and babysitters.
  5. People that don't pick up dog poop. Ew!
  6. Bushy eyebrows.
  7. Women that say they "don't have time for makeup". It can take as little as five minutes. Tell me you can't tear yourself away from Facebook for five minutes, uh huh. Whatever. Just be honest and say I don't like makeup but don't try and make yourself sound too "busy".
  8. Shiny Lululemon pants. If they're shiny -they're probably way too small.
  9. Jammers. You know. The people that continually say they're going to show and then don't.
  10. My husbands schedule.

I could go on but I think ten's enough.

No comments: