Sunday, September 19, 2010

Pity party - table for one ...KIDDING...

Aaron's schedule sucks a-s-s.

Instead of taking the bus for a tour of Fredricton and to Amy and Mitch's wedding I stayed home and decorated the playroom...and bugged my parents all day for a playbyplay of what was going on. Sorry about that Mom but I appreciated all the pics :o)

Here's the bus. I'm missing from the pic because I was the photog but woohoo what fun. And here's the alphabet all in place:
Yeah, I just can't get that excited about it either. Still cranky about missing out on the fun down East.

3 comments:

Alberta said...

If it makes you feel better, people did ask about you and Heather.
It was fun but you know...even though someone reminded me about coffee pot shooters...I never had a 1! C'est la vie!

Jenn said...

That does suck. I've been feeling very crappy about living so far away lately too. It can be hard.

On the plus side, the playroom does look awesome.

Jenn

Mrs. M said...

I feel for ya.
This grown up business does bite sometimes.
Maybe you could have a NB night with friends? Lobster, Kieths, music, speak a little french, and.....make fun of Newfies??:) [ I luv me a Newfie or two....I'm just sayin it's the east coast thing to do]:)