Tuesday, August 31, 2010

WARNING - This post contains graphic pictures of muffin top!!!

Unfortunately it's MY muffin top - as if you didn't see that one coming from a mile away, lol! So why oh why did I choose to believe the salesgirl at the Gap when she said to buy them a size smaller because they'll stretch? Because these jeans haven't stretched one iota.

Now if I STRETCH the muffin top disappears BUT I can't very well walk around reaching for the stars all day, now can I?

Instead I'm just forced to wear loose fitting shirts to cover it up.

Eliminating the muffin top would work too BUT let's be real.
That's your first installment of TOO MUCH INFORMATION TUESDAY! Kidding!

3 comments:

Mrs. M said...

You're so funny!
You look awesome! And have worked hard to look great. It's all in the jeans...as you know. So maybe they're a little squishy pushing things up...but the baggy shirt just makes your toukas the highlight!

Alberta said...

Let me tell you a funny story about my trip to the Gap! They are in my closet, washed and never worn.
sigh

Lesley said...

I wonder what was going thru the kids minds as I was taking these pictures, lol.