Saturday, January 16, 2010

I'm a 5 Star mom today

This morning I made a healthy lunch to go , charged my boys DS's, packed some books, got the swim gear ready to go because....wait for it....after swimming lessons today
I'M FORCING MY BOYS TO COME BOOT SHOPPING WITH ME

Yes, they'll hate me when I tell them where our destination is but they'll get over it. And I will have the opportunity to buy some Chinese Laundry boots for half price.

They`re actually not bad when we go to Pure Jeanius. They have a couple comfy chairs beside the dressing stalls and the boys just play their DS`s with zero volume. This summer they sat for an hour. AN HOUR!!! It was nice, they actually did not complain either.

It would be so much easier if Aaron didn`t work so many weekends!!!

Tonight their fave babysitter is coming over so if today doesn`t go well, I`m sure all will be forgiven!

2 comments:

Alberta said...

You mean you need special boots to do laundry? lol
I must have the male gene when it comes to shopping for footwear...I absolutely HATE it. Have fun though!

Mrs. M said...

lol...I love it! They'll surprise you and be just fine...especially since they'll be tired out after swimming.
Love the boots!