Monday, January 11, 2010

Girls Night Out 2010

We've deviated from our monthly scheduled Bunco night to something a little more casual that includes more than just Bunco. I can't believe I said "just Bunco". Bunco rocks - don't get me wrong but yes there is life beyond that.

So, what are we going to do instead? Ideas so far:
  • UB the Artist to make speckled frog scrubby holders
  • Jewellry making class
  • Movie night
  • Karaoke
  • Dessert
  • Card workshop
  • Stagette for Lou Lou ... ha ha ...

So, what are other ideas for us?

6 comments:

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

sounds like fun...if im in the hood and you need a "sub for bunco" let me know...no girls out here...yet...there are a couple of ladies at the store that are pretty interesting..but i think it will have to wait until i leave the store.

Alberta said...

I can't believe after all those years I was making ceramics from scratch, you are finally feeling the pull to create on bisque-ware...sigh...I almost wish I still doing it!

Jenn said...

Oh love all those ideas. Movies, desserts. A couple of other ideas.. Loose Moose which is an improv theatre. And also a sporty one, we could all try rockclimbing?

Looking forward to it.

Jenn

Lesley said...

Rockclimbing is a great idea!!!

Lesley said...

Brides and Bikini's Bash - private swimsuit fitting at Swimco. Bride is optional - it could just be a bunch of girls.

Anonymous said...

Aren't those going to be all stagette nights? Wasn't that the ultimatum we gave her? lol