Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 12 of the new year

Last Monday on the 4th was my first day of P90X. And my last. LOL! Just kidding. Although I haven't been following the program as it was intended, I'm still doing something healthy every single day. It might just be tobogganing -but it's something. And only a week into the program I feel better. I think if nothing else I'm just more aware of what I'm putting into my body and what I could be doing with my down time instead of sitting and reading. That just seemed wrong to want to avoid reading but sometimes I just can't stop. I have a new book Coco Chanel and Ivor Stravinsky. Can't wait yet I'm holding off. Sounds like a good thing to do while waiting for the boys at karate or swimming...

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Balance is SUCH a hard thing to achieve. I think we all stuggle with it.

Jenn