Tuesday, August 12, 2008

When will they STOP growing?

Thing One and Thing Two are both out of the baby shoes and into the big boy shoes...sigh...I swear we just bought Joey some cool new size 12 Airwalks about 2 months ago that aren't even broken in yet and already they're too small. We went to Walmart tonight to pick up some odds and ends so I thought I'd size them up and yep, they've outgrown the rubber size chart on the floor. We couldn't find the metal shoe sizer amongst the mess of shoes so we'll head to Payless this weekend and see if we can find some suitable indoor and outdoor shoes for school that they can do by themselves - that aren't crocs. And at what age do kids learn how to tie shoes?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel you.......ALL the kids need new shoes for this school year, and you would think that there would be some decent hand me downs.....nope, they wear their shoes to nothingness.....LMAO.