Thursday, August 28, 2008

Want to get back to the basics?

Through my stamping business I hooked up with Stacey who has her own business,
Beautiful Basics. She makes her own natural bath and body products and they are FABULOUS!

A cousin-in-law of mine has tried many of the products and has just raved about them, particularly the face oil. Face oil? Oil for your face? It just doesn't sound right does it? But, it's wonderful. As long as it's used sparingly (I totally got carried away the first time I tried it) it's fairly light and not at all heavy and greasy like you might think. And the smell - I'm not sure off the top of my head of all of the essential oils but there is definitely lavender in it which is uber-relaxing!

I've even started using it on Thing Two at bedtime. I used to use the J&J lavender/chamomile soothing bedtime lotion on him every bedtime but eventually the product line seemed to change and it just wasn't that great of a scent or product. I think this is a great replacement :o)

1 comment:

Mrs. M said...

Very cool. Thanks for the info. A friend of mine (in Red Deer) makes her own products & they're fabulous, so I'm game for new hand made product, especially close to home.