Monday, August 11, 2008

Phew! It's not even Christmas and I'm sick of it.


Tonight I finished up my Christmas Card Workshop planning. It's almost taken the excitement and fun of planning out my own cards for '08.


Note that I said almost.


And here is my fave new pic of Thing One and Thing Two:




And the latest Mac-Beck pic. We were going for co-ordinating yet not too much matchiness:



I love family pictures. Even though I'm always super critical of how yumongous my face looks in comparison to Aaron's, I still love them. Eventually we'll have fancy schmancy professional pics done but honestly I'm lovin these ones. Considering how well the Wallyworld photographer captured the essence of what makes Thing One and Thing Two who they really are is truly amazing! Plus, we like to get a lot of different groupings. Boys and grandparents. Becks. MacAulays. MacBecks. Beck Srs. Beck Jrs. ...with that many shots Walmart makes this affordable!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a great picture of you all!

Andrea