Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Lucas!


Today the boys and I went to Lucas's house for his 3rd birthday. It was great! Lots of kids running around, lots of adults to chat with and lots of sunshine :o) Jenn and Darryl rented an obstacle bouncer for the afternoon and it was fabulous! As much as I love my bouncer - all you can do is bounce. This obstacle bouncer had something to climb over, a climbing wall and a slide. According to Thing One and Thing Two it was 'way cool'.




Although I brought my camera I didn't get any birthday pics - I actually forgot that I had brought my camera until a certain someone directed my attention to the half-time show in the background. I didn't quite capture the moment but I'm sure you can figure it out. In plain view of a dozen kids we seen quite the make out session. At least everyone was fully clothed.

Yesterday Tina and Steve celebrated their first anniversary. Seems like yesterday I was getting the phone call that Tina was getting married in like four days!!! I wish I could have been there but it just wasn't possible. So everyone came over for a visit yesterday. The boys got their playdate in with their girls and I got to do some mani/pedi's with Tina. ...And poor Steve had to watch all of the 80s dance competitions with us. Eventually the 80s will make a comeback and the running man will be cool again. Until then I'll just keep practising.


1 comment:

Jenn said...

I totally missed it! I must have been feeding the baby....

THanks again for coming.

Jenn