Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Back to school shopping...sigh...


Mom helped me go through Thing One and Thing Two's dressers and closets Sunday and boy was I ever suprised. Those clothes on the bed - they're the clothes that DO NOT FIT either boy. I'm pretty sure half the clothes never even got worn. So, that means Aaron and I have some massive back to school shopping to do. We actually attempted it yesterday but realized that Joey will have to be there to try on jeans. I hate shopping for back to school clothes - and neither boys are fond of trying on clothes in public. There's a whole bunch of comments being shouted out in the change rooms like "why are touching me? why are you taking off my pants? don't touch my underwear?" A bit embarrassing - at least I'm usually not the only mom doing this.

No comments: